112 upgrade

Had to move the long tentacle anemone from the tank and put it in my Anemone tank with the clowns and bubble tips. When I got him 2 years ago he was about 3” in diameter now he is measuring 12 at full extension and was messing with the corals. The RBTA is still in the tank I probably won’t move him till he causes issues or starts splitting, the clown has attached to him finally after a few months and he is too big to put with the others. The RBTA has also grown almost 3X’s the size from when I originally got him when I upgraded a few months ago.
 
I think my next step is to add a 55-90 gal tank in the basement and turn it into a display fug. of a sort and put the sump under it and pump back up to the two tanks on the first floor. It will consist of LR on macro algae and a few fish. The plan is to run the drain from both tanks to the basement tank then to the sump and back up again. Now this is a plan at this point so it might take a while. Plus I have to figure out all the plumbing and how to sync the systems together.
 
So I purchased these on a year end sale yesterday.
090ADA7E-EC74-4FAC-A573-19AC1FF682AD.jpeg
4B56334D-6B14-4C13-843E-56DB540B3C3A.jpeg
F413CC68-743F-4442-BEE6-6556CCBAA3CB.jpeg
14920B73-9EC9-46DC-B060-4A40E7AACAAF.png
176F2803-11C2-4EFD-9565-37FBC358A697.jpeg
E12FF5DB-DAE4-4BBE-B0CC-5D9AA6F10A76.jpeg
 
New trumpet coral at the top and the second is clove polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new