115 Gallon Cube

shaneku5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Folsom, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here is the start of my build
I recently picked up a vertex skimmer off CL for 100 bucks!
Today I grabbed the tank from the LFS and cant wait to start, Tonight I painted the backdrop and I think it turned out really sweet
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1382939472.742287.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new