11F150's 180 Gallon Basement build

2 coats down on the floor
IMG_1188.JPG
 
Got the returns and synergy overflow installed today. I decided to not use the sump I had because it's just a little too small. Going to take a little while to get the one I want since they are back ordered. Will be a nice upgrade though.

Almost all the plumbing is here and hopefully this weekend I can get a lot of that done.
IMG_1204.JPG
 
Busted up some Marco rock tonight to get ready to start scaping soon. Probably going to bust it all up I like how much better the pieces fit into each other than larger rocks.
IMG_1211.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG
 
Looks sweet so far!

I would consider adding some supports to that return plumbing to hold up the weight of the water once the system is running.
 
Looks sweet so far!

I would consider adding some supports to that return plumbing to hold up the weight of the water once the system is running.



Thanks for the comment! Yeah everything is just fitted right now and not cemented yet. I'm going to trim back a few pieces to bring the plumbing a bit closer to the tank itself. I'll probably try to get some sort of clamp to secure the pipes using the piece of wood the stand it sitting on to screw into to.
 
Ran my waste RO line directly into my plumbing in the house and not to the utility sink so the pump wouldn't have to kick on every 30 seconds. Also got some more plumbing done.



IMG_1230.JPG




IMG_1236.JPG
 
It looks like it's coming along. Soon you will have some water in there!
 
Great build thread, Matt!!! Can't wait to make the trip over to see this in person!
 
Worked on hiding the wires behind the little room I had on the rail system.

16466317_10158163189625402_1736689895_o.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new