12" Squamosa 7" Squamosa interests?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoanuts
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoanuts

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
615
Reaction score
12
Location
Oklahoma City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checking to see if anyone is interested in this size clams? Had a buddy that his tank split out and he has some big suckers!!
 
Dustin, could you shoot me a PM w/ pics? as long as it's not brown, I *might* be interested.
 
I will try and get over there his evening and get some shots of them. My eyes bugged out when I saw them. He passed one out of the tank and it unloaded a 1/2 gallon of water on another person. Huge!!! I was thinking the were Gigas but they aren't just big fat Squami's.
 
If anyone is interested I can get some shots. I have them in house and the larger is a blue dot Squamosa that measures 12 x 9 and comes in at 12 lbs. The other is smaller......8x6 and is brown with the standard tan markings with green.
 
How much for the clams bro?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new