120 FOWLR build!

Thank you @TopShelfAquatics for the fish donation! Today I added a pair of clowns, a dottyback, and melanarus wrasse! The wrasse dove right into the sand and I’m mad my Mom didn’t get it on video lol.
FCAAD2EC-BACF-47D3-AD6A-FB743371CC76.jpeg
 
It’s no longer a fowlr tank haha. I bought a replacement melanarus wrasse and some hermits/snails to keep it clean. I hope she doesn’t eat them. But if she does I can sump them. I’ve heard mixed things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new