120 Gallon Breakdown Local Sale

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a list of everything for sale. This is local only for now, first come - first served no holds please. Cash or paypal pickup with in Huntsville, AL. PM with inquiries.

1. 120 gallon Reef Ready All Glass Reef tank. Comes with stand, refugium/sump, custom electrical inside stand, plumbing and hood with T-5 setup and ventilation fans. $600 and will throw in my dry rock - probably over 100 lbs - would make a nice start for a new reefer!
2. Varios-6 DC pumps (2) with controllers and emergency off float switches. $150 each in original boxes.
3. Vortech MP40 Quiet Drive wave pumps. Wireless and very clean. Two are 2015 and two are 2016. Always used on lowest settings, being in a 4 foot tank. $200 each in original boxes.
4. MP40 Quiet Drive spare wet side. Used once for a short time, very clean. $50
5. Kessil A360WE led lights (2). Each come with extension power cables. $200 each in original boxes. Also have Apex control cables if interested.
6. Reef Octopus 150INT Protein Skimmer. Needs to be cleaned up, still in sump and cannot remove until tank is moved. Comes with spare pump for easy cleaning routine. $100
7. Tunze Osmolator 3155 Auto Top Off System. Clean and ready to use. Will include an extra pump and rubbermaid reservoir ~ 20 gallons. $125
8. Apex Classic Aquarium controller. Includes temp probe, display and EB-8 clean and all outlets work perfectly. Excellent condition. $250
9. Apex WXM Wireless module. Use for controlling Vortech pumps and lights. $100
10. Apex VDM LED and Pump control module. Use for controlling Kessil lights or pumps. $80
11. Apex EB-8 Power Bar, clean and all outlets work perfectly. $100
12. Apex AFM Automatic Feeder module, clean and works great. $50
13. Geo 6/12 calcium reactor complete package. Lots of extras, includes reactor, media to last a long time, 2 five lb co2 bottles (one full, one about half full), one 10 lb bottle, two reef fanatic solenoid regulators with gauges, BRS lab grade PH probe AND a brand new Cobalt MJ-1200 feed pump. You need nothing else to get your cal reactor up and running. $400
14. Geo 6/18 Kalkwasser reactor/stirrer. Comes with 3 packages of kalk and a brand new spare Cobalt MJ-1200 pump. $200
15. Lifereef SVS3-30 protein skimmer. This thing is huge and I've never used it but always wanted to. Just no room in my setup. No pump with this one...... $350
16. Lifereef slimline dual overflow with extra overflow pipes. Moves a lot of water, had it on my 2nd tank that I sold a while back. Always kept siphon for me. $75
17. Lifereef standard single overflow with extra overflow pipe and silencer option. Works great, had on my 40br frag tank last year before selling it. Always kept a siphon as well. $75
18. Bulk Reef Supply Media Reactor with feed pump and plumbing. I used this for carbon, bio pellets and phosphate removal. Great reactor and easy to service. $50
19. Finnex 500 watt titanium heater. About a year old, works great. No thermostat, was controlled by my Apex controller. $20
20. Finnex 300 watt titanium heater. About a year old as well, was my backup. No thermostat, was controlled by my Apex controller. $15
21. Vertex magnetic probe holder. I used this to hold the temp and PH probes on my Apex. $10
22. Dosing tube holder. Had this over the rim of my sump to hold dosing tubes. $10
23. BRS target feeder. Never used. $15

I also have various odds and ends, plumbing stuff, brute trash cans and such that you can look at........Pics coming soon...

Thanks for looking,

-g

OP
OP
gcrawford

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4405.jpg

OP
OP
gcrawford

gcrawford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miscellaneous......

Added two Milwaukee PH meters in pic with heaters. Need ph probes to work, $20 each.

IMG_4471.jpg IMG_4472.jpg IMG_4473.jpg IMG_4474.jpg IMG_4475.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back