120 gallon RR tank FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter dRsLy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dRsLy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
146
Reaction score
10
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale: 120 gallon Deep Blue Professional Reef-Ready tank, excellent condition. I bought the tank brand new just over a year ago. Asking $250 for the tank only.


Thanks!

IMG_3483.jpg
IMG_5884.jpg
 
***Please let me clarify some things:
1) The tank is used, and currently set up at this time. That being said, it is in excellent condition and only a little over 1 yr old.
2) Due to my schedule, the soonest I can have all my livestock out is April 26th. Therefore, this would be the soonest the tank is available.
3) I'm not looking to trade (unless you happen to have a brand new, 80 gallon shallow rimless Deep Blue tank with Starphire glass, LOL.)

Thanks for looking! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new