120 Gallon stocking idea

  • Thread starter Thread starter grayor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grayor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m setting up my 120 gallon, I currently have a blue dot puffer, Bangaii cardinal, spotted mandarin, tomini tang, diamond goby and midas blenny. I really want a blue throat trigger in it, any other ideas? This is a reef tank
 
Are you going with a FOWLR tank, or will you have corals?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new