120 Reef Savvy tank - All SPS setup

Stunning !!!!
How often do you do a water change and how many gallons. type of salt. dosing. temp of water. etc ..
 
Thanks everyone for all the compliments on my reef. It's a very simple and basic set up nothing complicated. I have a calcium reactor twin chamber my reef creations. I dose Pohls special, coral vitalizer, coral snow, sponge power.
I do water changes (Kent) about every three weeks at 25 gallons. Temp stays at 79. The Moorish idol I've had him for almost 2 months and has been doing great eating everything that I put in the tank. I also keep a supply of live sponge in the tank for him to eat. He has adapted very well to the reef.
 
Wanted to share this link that was written up on my Savvy....

www.saltwatersmarts.com

16.gif
 
Awesome tank ,,,, and I love the idea they came up with for the return in the overflow box ,,,,,, thats thinking outside the box :) I am just surprised this hasn't become the standard in the hobby.
 
You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the back of the tank would you? I would like to see how the plumbing is set up, the siphon break is what I am wanting to see :) Awesome tank :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new