120 SPS dominated with a few LPS

Sticks sticks and more sticks! Just my kinda tank:bigsmile:

yea but I've been adding a lot of torches and chalices (and great, ugh my params are starting to get "to" clean) and tomorrow I have a welso coming in that I might stay up all night in anticipation for. I just hope the pic did it ANY justice, it's intense to say the least.
 
a few new pics with more goodies coming in next week











 
hey tj hope all went well in your surgery
i would love to see a lot less rock in your tank and more open spaces
it just highlights the corals much better
where are you living at now i would love to swing by and see the tank person
have agoodweekend my friend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new