OP
OP
Oredigger77

Oredigger77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m really sorry to hear about the electrical problems and your losses. Its always upsetting when things that are out of your control cause these kinds of issues.
As far as the pump and 3d printed part is concerned they both continue to work like champs. Highly recommend both the Reef Octopus VarioS2 for the pump and eelrivercorals to make the parts you’ll need.
Ya, it hasn't been the best experience we've had adding fish and its especially hard since we've waited so long to add these guys.

I'm glad to hear the pump and part are working out for you I'll be tracking both down this week.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, it hasn't been the best experience we've had adding fish and its especially hard since we've waited so long to add these guys.

I'm glad to hear the pump and part are working out for you I'll be tracking both down this week.
Are you going to get three of them? You might be able to get away with two pumps and just turn them up. I’m running mine on the lowest setting.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back