120 upgrade and build, here we go...... :)

here is one side of the tank rockwork done.... we will be able to finish the left side once i get some more rock......

DSC03884.jpg
 
Last edited:
thanks! for me it is hardest part... :( i never think it looks good ! lol
 
we worked on the rockwork today. and think weve got it done now. here is an updated pic...

DSC03886.jpg


DSC03884.jpg
 
Last edited:
That really is a nice looking tank! Very nice stand you made there as well! Going to look fantastic all grown in.
 
Nice stand... and such quick work. I bought an upgrade and it took me 14 months to get it from garage to in place... which wouldn't be bad, but I BOUGHT THE STAND!

On my first stand I found out that the putty manufacturer lies about stain.:sure:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new