120g in wall Reef tank

Hitrmiss

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all this is my first post. Started a channel and wanted to share my first tank video. Hope you enjoy!

 
Cool! I hope to one day have an in wall setup if I ever get around to finishing my basement. Welcome to R2R!
 
Cool! I hope to one day have an in wall setup if I ever get around to finishing my basement. Welcome to R2R!
Thanks so much! I had to agree to refinish the basement in order to put that in #marriedlife :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new