120g tank stand and sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigcapct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bigcapct

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
11
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 120g rr 4x2x2 tank stand and proflex4 sump. $800. Will part if I have too. Located in Stamford ct. Tank is in mint condition. Has water and sand still in it. Can easily be drained. Pm is best
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new