• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

125 G Tank with stand and canopy

Ericba

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
59
Reaction score
18
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down the tank that i've had for years. Still in good shape. Selling the dual overflow 125G tank with stand and canopy for $350 or the tank only for $200.
Here is a picture:

IMG_0912.JPG
 
I broke down the tank that i've had for years. Still in good shape. Selling the dual overflow 125G tank with stand and canopy for $350 or the tank only for $200.
Here is a picture:

IMG_0912.JPG
What are the dimensions of tank, are they typical of a 125 and dimensions including stand & canopy.
 
I broke down the tank that i've had for years. Still in good shape. Selling the dual overflow 125G tank with stand and canopy for $350 or the tank only for $200.
Here is a picture:

IMG_0912.JPG
dang wouldve totally picked this up a month earlier, I bought a 75 gallon with a trigger ruby sump, stand and hood for 250. For sure wouldve gone with you.
 
Sorry Guys, i haven't been on in a while and didn't see this. The tank is about 8 years old. in good shape. no leaks.
I'm selling because I had to get out of the hobby. Closed everything down.
Thanks for looking,
Eric
 
Sorry i didn't get back earlier, i haven't been on R2R in a few days.
Yes they are both still available.
 
So i haven't been on R2R in months, I've just been too busy. Now I have a little time and putting the tank and stand up for sale again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new