125 gallon NSA builds?

Mehlvis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
65
Location
West Jordan
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wanting to build an NSA for my 125 (72x18x21) gal aquarium and am looking for inspiration. I’d love to see what you have created. I’d also like to hear what you wish you would have know prior to starting or any advice you would give to a first time builder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new