125 Gallon - Shadow Box Build - Another Alternative

I know it's been a few years. Is the tank still up? How is this build looking now? Are you still using the shadow box? Nicely done, loved the vids.
 
I know it's been a few years. Is the tank still up? How is this build looking now? Are you still using the shadow box? Nicely done, loved the vids.
I think I read that this tank was taken down. But, to the OP, I just want to say thanks for posting this and your vids. I'm going to do something like this for my current build, an oyster reef tank. I have some experimenting to do to get the look that I'm looking for, but just to let you know, thanks, and that I was inspired by this project and the same folks that inspired you with similar projects. My oyster reef build thread is on this site, so for those following, stay tuned.
 
incredible - I think this is what i intend to do in my new 240 build. Wish me luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new