125 Gallon Tank Build thread

arodmcinco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
241
Reaction score
98
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally after a long wait my tanks and sump have arrived. The tank and sump were ordered at RAP from John at Advanced Acrylics and man he killed it. I was super shocked with the quality and detail. I decided to go with a 60 x24 20 with an external overflow. I went with a steel stand as well and that was built by Willie at Ocean Marine Sales and he killed it too. So here comes some pics

20c07b750081077b612e7b72fd2ce4ec.jpg


65d357e733a8b7fd33e488d97e2ccbf2.jpg


2170148b36ed6dd6d1fc6e04f9569725.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new