125 Gallon Tank Build thread

09ac1014e5d4369e17c86b905e6e4aaa.jpg
 
Great looking tank. One question: How do you keep all your liquor bottles that full. I think mine must have leaks, Every time I turn around mine are empty.:)
 
Love the scape it's gonna look awesome when it fills in with corals!
 
Love what you are doing so far! I have a question though - I am about to start aquascaping on a new dt at my work - 110 gall marine land reef ready 48x18x30". How do you decide how high to make your rock work? I plan on mostly softies and lps with some fish in there. I basically want to make sure that I don't get stuff so high that it burns out - but give myself a couple of zones so I can vary what I put in there.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new