125 Gallon Tank Build thread

Cool!
 
Following along. I have the red/white Synergy CL-34 sump and ATO and was going to do red plumbing/white fittings. I'm really looking forward to getting it all setup. It looks great!
 
Finally finished my canopy, installed my uv, and the side panel for my apex and controllers
2b7e2c1db392510eeb4fe3bbbd6cf67f.jpg
bd8d7aeebdf2a5b72db18ae709ebd07d.jpg
adb62a1116de92f6b6e268e856c51f9f.jpg
5be622746acd7cd76b27d006c4b94fe6.jpg
 
Update:
I finally got my canopy up and just need to finish my cable management then should have water!
 
So clean and nice!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new