125 Gallon

MarcusC2277

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m putting together a 125 reef tank. Planning on just doing lps and fish. Hoping to get the aqua scape built and start cycling this weekend. I will post pics as soon as it’s up and running.
 
Congratulations on the new adventure!
 
Hopefully you’ll post lots of pictures! I love softies and LPS. Of course I love SPS too but even if I had no soft corals I’d have to have LPS. I can’t imagine a tank without Xenia, GSP, Duncans, Acans (now called Micromussa) and frogspawn.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new