13.5 evo coming up soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like scorps, look at coral croucher. Only 2 inches.
Also for a Caribbean biotope, royal gramma is a popular choice for this tank and is one of the most beautiful fish available.
Neon goby is another good Caribbean fish and will help to keep parasites off of your other fish.
 
I think we are spamming posts at this point and are losing room for info. I’ll quiet down.
 
I think someone should make a gyroscopic flow randomizer. Idk how to autocad but I could sketch it
 
Finally thinking about getting a AIO, you have been converted to the dark side.
1620770684599.gif

I love my AIO Biocube good choice!!! I can’t wait to see it, some of my favorite build threads here on R2R are 13.5 evo’s.
 
Basically the idea is like a double thingy like one thing that rotates 1 axis then a disc that is attached that rotates another axis. You’d put screws in and tighten them for more stable/suppressed flow and loosen them for more erratic fast flow
 
Finally thinking about getting a AIO, you have been converted to the dark side.
1620770684599.gif

I love my AIO Biocube good choice!!! I can’t wait to see it, some of my favorite build threads here on R2R are 13.5 evo’s
Just wait for my eternal darkness anglerfish and scorp nps aio diy Fiji cube biotope
 
If I do more upgrades I’m gonna get a clearance tuna blue and a skimmer from my lfs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new