140 shallow reef build

Well we have light. Getting CLOSER!!!!!!!! Hoping to be wet soon.
20161209_101050.jpg
20161209_101105.jpg
20161209_101116.jpg
 
When you adding sand, rock and water?


And I know I'm out of your way but if you need it I've got plenty of RO in hand.
 
I still need to do the return plumping, and soak in vinegar. I am hoping early next week. Thanks I will hit you up if I need some.
 
I would definitely keep this rock but I would place it on the right instead. That's a great rock the way you stacked it
IMG_1482696308.015038.jpg
 
I love the rock too. 2 big shelf rocks I attached with cement. It looks good from the other side. It is a peninsula tank. I am thinking of playing with some of the other rock I have and maybe attach it to the center small rocks.
 
I love the rock too. 2 big shelf rocks I attached with cement. It looks good from the other side. It is a peninsula tank. I am thinking of playing with some of the other rock I have and maybe attach it to the center small rocks.

I forgot is a peninsula but I still will turn it having the higher side on the outside of the tank
 
Following! Cant wait to see this one!
 
Looking great man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new