144 half circle stand door

Mkeller088

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
159
Reaction score
167
Location
Jensen Beach Fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an oceanic 144 gallon Semi Circle, Fishtank. The stand as curved smoked glass doors (4).
I shattered one of them. Does anyone know where I can find one or have one? Please help !
Mark
 
I will keep looking. I know someone said they pitched theirs in the back yard or something like that. I'll look again...
 
Did you ever find a glass door? I did the same thing… 1 million pieces of shattered glass. So I need a replacement as well
 
I have an oceanic 144 gallon Semi Circle, Fishtank. The stand as curved smoked glass doors (4).
I shattered one of them. Does anyone know where I can find one or have one? Please help !
Mark
I did same… any leads on where to get the elusive door?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new