15 gallon column seahorse setup advice

Chefdover

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm new to saltwater aquariums. I'm trying to set up my tank for some seahorses. I need advice and the basics. Like what filter, lighting, sand, rocks, and so on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Harley
 
Welcome to R2R! There is a section called "Seahorse/pipefish" that's completely devoted to seahorse topics with stickies that cover all aspects of keeping them. I'm not a seahorse guy, so I can't really tell you much. We do have members that are experts on the subject. Great to have you with us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new