15 Gallon Fluval Flex Tank

gcourtney13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
32
Location
shawnee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am cycling a Fluval Flex 15 and I am dreaming/planning what I want in the tank. My current thoughts are 2 clowns possibly a royal gramma. A clean up crew that will include a tuxedo urchin (will be fed separately due to lack of food in tank) would this be do able? I do want to add coral and hopefully an anemone down the road.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

For a 15g tank, you probably want to call it a day with a pair of clowns of a small variety. 15g can get crowded quickly. :)
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

For a 15g tank, you probably want to call it a day with a pair of clowns of a small variety. 15g can get crowded quickly. :)
Thank you for this advice. Would so off the list I put would that leave off the royal gramma or would I need to leave out more. (I have a 55 gallon tank that I am going to start cycling within the next year in just wanted to take on a smaller tank with more fluctuations to better understand how it works plus I had all the stuff and this allows me to buy a little at a time for the upgrade).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new