15% off Innovative Marine Spin Stream Return Nozzle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Innovative Marine Spin Stream Return Nozzle

Enter Coupon Code FBFRIENDS during checkout to save 15%! Offer ends 11/30/2011.

The Innovative Marine Spin Stream Return Nozzle can instantly create turbulent currents that mimic natural ocean tides inside your aquarium system. This affordable return nozzle creates more lifelike flow so corals can sway back-and-forth naturally as Mother Nature intended. The Spin Stream creates random 40 degree circular wave patterns to enhance oxygen levels, coral expansion and nutrient import/export... all without using any additional electricity (they're powered by the water coming from your return pump). Spin Streams are compatible with most all-in-one tanks, powerheads and canister filters and are designed for flow rates between 52-600 gallons per hour. They also include ½, 5/8 and ¾ inch "cut to fit" rubber adapters.

[video=youtube;irZl6kcFazk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irZl6kcFazk[/video]

Last edited:
OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Spin Stream + Loc-Line

Can I attach this to end of loc line?

Coincidentally, another aquarium hobbyist just asked us this question on our Facebook page.

We checked the box contents of the Spin Stream and it includes 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 inch "cut to fit" rubber adapters, so our best answer is it will probably fit.

The end of the Spin Stream has a slip (smooth surface), so if the rubber adapters don't fit snugly or to your liking, you might consider removing the Loc-Line and using an inexpensive adapter. We carry a ton of plumbing parts and they're super cheap, but you could also buy one locally from a hardware store should the rubber adapters fail to get the job done for you.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back