150 Gallon build

Also, wouldn't mind seeing a pic of your tank now that it is all settled in..
 
For the most part I like it. It's fairly easy to clean and fine tune the speed. It's definitely quiet, which was the main goal with this tank. However, I think it's a little pricey for a return pump.
 
Here's a couple I snapped real quick with my phone. Hopefully they show up, ever since an update with how pictures are uploaded I can't seem to get it to work consistently for me.

20180425_170343.jpg
20180425_170353.jpg


View attachment 20180425_170411.jpg
 
Dang 3 years for this tank Had some set backs during the time. I finally ditched Triton about a year ago and went to water changes and 2 part. Things have definitely improved, but not where I wanted them after 3 years that's for sure. But the good news is several of the corals are needing pruning so I'm going to try and find a home for those.

20200422_120429.jpg
20200422_120417.jpg
20200422_120340.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new