150 gallon build

413FD72F-EE38-433C-BA21-36B45F098ED6.jpeg
 
So I’m getting all my equipment on top of what I already have...
Reef Octopus Varios6
2 x Radion gen 3
2 x mp40
Reef Octopus skimmer
I still had my 6-stage rodi from previous tank, just getting new filters.
125 lbs of rock coming
I will be running a media reactor at some point too, that I already have.

Once I get the cycle going it’s time for fish planning. Anyone have suggestions.
 
Fish list:


Flame Angel

Starry Blenny

6-line wrasse

Watchman goby

Sailfin tang

any thoughts and suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new