150 gallon reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robert79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Robert79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 150 gallon innovative marine tank with hydros controls 5 radion lights. Where is the best place to sell the entire set up.
 
You could post it up in the For Sale forum once you get enough posts.
Another option is on Facebook. Look for 'reef' pages in your area.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new