• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

150 gallon tall - ENTIRE SETUP

underwaterdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my 150 gallon tall glass tank and custom stand! It's in very good shape, been in use about 3 years. It includes everything, two radion lights, ecotech m1 pump, apex setup and power bar. A three chamber sump, a fresh water top off and autofill float. I'm getting out of the hobby and simply need it all gone, the protein skimmer, dual media reactor from brs, two ecotech mp60s(unsure of working condition not currently using them) and ecotech battery backups are included . You can have the live stock too and the pukani rock. 500 cash firm you come and take it out. As you know this is a great deal, I'm not splitting it up I need it all gone and for local pickup only!

20191114_090259.jpg

OP
OP
underwaterdan

underwaterdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry a few things to add. It's 4 feet wide, the canapy is included and I'm located on Long Island New York.

OP
OP
underwaterdan

underwaterdan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the overwhelming interest. Deposit received pending pickup.

Back