150 gallon tank DIY sump.

Xombie2000

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
9
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d setting up a 150 SPS dominant reef. should I use a 40 beeder or 55 gallon? My goal is to have a chamber with a an ATO reservoir. House a bio brick or whatever the current bio media is, my reef octopus. Ive had no success with refugiums before. Is this due to lack of nutrients typically? I already have a 40 breeder but though of using it for a frag tank.
 
Figure out the width of your equipment. I doubt my skimmer would fit in the width of a 55 gallon aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new