[1500L] Matthijs' Built in wall reef

This tank is insane. Should be quoted for reef of the month. Do you have a pic of the sump? Thanks.
When I have the time I can have a look to take a picture but honnestly I have a very basic sump.
Filter wool in the 1st chamber, skimmer (BK 250 Supermarin) and heater in the second chamber, return pump (Abyzz A200) in the 3rd chamber.
I have a profilux 4, GHL dosing pumps for MR RKS, Polypop and Complete Reef Food on the stirrer and KHD to monitor KH as I have quite some consumption.
That's about it

Grtz,
Matthijs
 
Rescaped the tank a bit this week-end.
When I took this one out of the tank for a moment, I was quite surprised at the size (see my forearm for reference)
1000145705.jpg


Knowing that he looked like this on Nov. 13, 2022
20221113_174829.jpg


This year the plan is to keep the colonies smaller so we can obtain more contrast in terms of colors in the tank.

Grtz,
Matthijs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new