1500ltr system - Downunder. Pun intended

New update everyone! Got the cladding all done and I'm really happy with the results!
Also got some new corals so happy about that too!
 

Attachments

  • 20211017_065323.jpg
    20211017_065323.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 20211017_065234.jpg
    20211017_065234.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 20211017_065303.jpg
    20211017_065303.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 125

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new