150G Bedroom build

SaltyCrabs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well looks like I am going to start tracking my progress here. 150G build in progress. Tank is half way filled. Will post pics accordingly.
 
100 percent sure. Why would I not?
Been keeping fish for 65yrs... have tried bedroom tanks a couple of times, but never again. Besides not wanting to do tank maintenance and water changes in my bedroom, I also never liked the idea of visitors having to go in to see the tank. I’ve probably had a few hundred people over to see my living room and basement tanks, but that was the extent of the ‘tour’.
 
Been keeping fish for 65yrs... have tried bedroom tanks a couple of times, but never again. Besides not wanting to do tank maintenance and water changes in my bedroom, I also never liked the idea of visitors having to go in to see the tank. I’ve probably had a few hundred people over to see my living room and basement tanks, but that was the extent of the ‘tour’.
I get that, but this is not my first tank and also not my first bedroom tank.
 

Attachments

  • 20210315_194154.jpg
    20210315_194154.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 105
Well tank seems to have leveled out and is ready for corals and some more fish. What do you guys think I should add?
 

Attachments

  • 20211030_102912.jpg
    20211030_102912.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 80

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new