OP
OP
915MANG

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about the tank don’t you like? I’m looking into getting tank only haven’t decided on what size. It’s between the 90 long or the 100.

Hey overall its AIGHT, lol.
I dont like the STAND, for the money its very expensive and QA isnt the best. For example i have some spliting on the corner. Watch my videos that I posted in this thread and it came with the board lifting up. I contacted SCA they say "ITS OK" uhhh, i paid a lot for this tank. Not ok.....Id get a different brand. I would of got Red Sea.

The tank itself, is alright. I dont like how low the water line is, I dont like the euro brace. Depending on the lights that you want to use, the euro brace will keep you from that install. The bulkheads that it came with arent good, they all cracked on me. Good thing I bought my own. The price of the tanks are ok, but Id still get a different brand. I dropped a lot of money on this tank, so those are the things that im not happy with.

If you research, you will see others complaining about the same issues that I have mentioned.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back