150g SC AQUARIUMS 915MANG EL PASO TX BUILD

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to order. Does the tank have a center brace between the doors?

OP
OP
915MANG

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to order. Does the tank have a center brace between the doors?

Well theres no real brace like you would have in a 2x4 tank. And If I could afford another tank I would of done the RedSea. It cost more, but theres things in the tank that im not happy with now that ive had it over time. The Tank itself is pretty cool. The Stand, I should of just made it myself. This stand is pretty expensive and it has flaws.

Feel free to ask ill answer

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops o meant does the STAND have a brace between the doors. Lol .Sorry .

Is yours the newer stand that has the metal bracing in the corners?

What is your dislikes?

How's the glass clarity?

I'm looking at the water box also. A bit more but built in sump and plumnplu ready to go etc .

OP
OP
915MANG

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops o meant does the STAND have a brace between the doors. Lol .Sorry .

Is yours the newer stand that has the metal bracing in the corners?

What is your dislikes?

How's the glass clarity?

I'm looking at the water box also. A bit more but built in sump and plumnplu ready to go etc .

Yep there is a brace by the door, lol. Id still do redsea. The price isnt that far off and they always compare themselves to redsea lol

Dondante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well theres no real brace like you would have in a 2x4 tank. And If I could afford another tank I would of done the RedSea. It cost more, but theres things in the tank that im not happy with now that ive had it over time. The Tank itself is pretty cool. The Stand, I should of just made it myself. This stand is pretty expensive and it has flaws.

Yeah I'm having issues with the one I just received. Tank and stand. I emailed Steve this morning and having heard back from him. Really aggravated at this moment. I'm laying floors and can't finish until I wmpty my old tank and transfer everything to the new tank. But that's in hold because if the problems. SMH.

a4edwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What about the tank don’t you like? I’m looking into getting tank only haven’t decided on what size. It’s between the 90 long or the 100.

Back