• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

150w DE metal halide pendant

crazereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2023
Messages
112
Reaction score
15
Location
Cali
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its a long shot, but looking for a quality pendant. Doesnt matter if it has other integrated lights, just want a quality reflector. Located in Socal. Was looking for a Coralvue mini, but at this point any decent one will do.
 
Bump
 
not sure if this will fit you anyway i got 2 aquamedic 250w DE pendants sitting in the closet.
 
Pmd you
 
Bump
 
I have a 150w double ended fixture mounted on a RMS mount with 2 x blue XHO Reefbrites and a barely used Phoenix 14k bulb. I will not separate $200 + shipping
 
Last edited:
Pics


Screenshot_20260406_163605_Gallery.jpg



Screenshot_20260406_163433_Gallery.jpg



Screenshot_20260406_163424_Gallery.jpg
 
Thanks.. just need the pendant
 
Bump
 
If possible, looking for standalone pendants. 2 would be nice. Aquamedic or coralvue would be super ideal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new