15g Fluval Flex, as well as a Hello

lack of local LFS never an advantage.

1565541820672.png
 
Welcome to the forums! Definitely a good place to find some great pics of livestock and corals as well as connect with other folks nearby, though "local" might be a bit of a stretch, depending on just how far in the boonies you are.
 
Well the remote started to work after 24hrs in rice....

Here is an update on the tank. Things are going well, I Added some more rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new