16 Gallon Aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter rubydays
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rubydays

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
south carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to find a Marineland 16 gallon aquarium. I’ve searched everywhere and have been unable to find one in stock but need one for a custom cabinet I’ve made. I’m in Myrtle Beach but willing to drive a few hours in each direction. Thanks!!
 
Hey there. You ask 'where to find'... do you know for certain that they make such a thing? I'm assuming you're familiar with their product line, and are just trying to locate one. Is that the situation? Best wishes! 👍🏻
 
Hey there. You ask 'where to find'... do you know for certain that they make such a thing? I'm assuming you're familiar with their product line, and are just trying to locate one. Is that the situation? Best wishes! 👍🏻
Hey! Yeah it’s made by Marineland but doesn’t seem to be stocked often. I saw somewhere in Charleston called , Joe Knows Reefs might be able to order me one but I’ve had a hard time finding them on social media to ask. It’s a few hour drive from me so I’d rather not drive there and they not have it. 🙃. Thanks!
 
Love to see a photo of it when you locate one, and get it all in place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new