180 gallon Lagoon Reef Build.

islandboi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Norfolk, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing my little piece of ocean, its about a month old now. Custom tank 72"L 36"W 18"D. 180 gallon main, 40gallon fuge and 30gallon sump. 4x AI hydras for lighting.
tank2.jpg
tank1.jpg
 
awesome,i love shallow tanks.i think my next tank build is gonna be a 8'x30''x18
 
That is crazy! More pics and info!
 
Thanks everyone! The tank is about a month old now and doing great! Lots of purple taking over! Livestock includes A large school of Chromis (4 different types), Carpenter Wrasse, Lubbock's Wrasse, Female Leopard Wrasse, Stary Blenny, Canary Blenny, Indigo dottyback, Platinum Clown Pair. Addidng 7 purple Queen Anthias on Thursday!
 
Forgot my little six line wrasse...since I never see him lol. The tank has approx 300lbs of live rock to make the small species I keep and plan on keeping feel right at home. It will be polyp and LPS dominated and have only small species of fish.
 
Beautiful!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
info

This looks like a cool build.I've read a few books.went to some pet stores.thank you for info and telling me about this site.I will enjoy.I'm really excited but I'm a very patient person.it says in some books people are so hurried to get their tank going that it turns out to be a disaster.so when I get mine going I will surely post....
 
Also would love to see more pics. And I can't believe you can run a tank with all the equipment upside down like that. :tongue:
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new