180 gallon recommendations

WindeyD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
120
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning to upgrade to a standard 180 at some point in the future. I'd love to get a Reef Savvy tank but that may not be in my budget. Any recommendations? Thanks!
 
There's customaquariums.com. Have heard nothing but good things about them. They have pricing on their website too for most standard sizes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new