180 Gallon Reef Tank - Complete Setup for Sale (Equipment, supplies and livestock)

samba_dad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please PM the prices for the montipora, green star polyps, ricordea, blue polyps, heteroxenia & pocillopora.. I will purchase what I can afford as soon as tomorrow?

OP
OP
S

Steveh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, back in town now and actually have some free time to respond promptly and meet with folks. Sorry for all the delays in responding. I still have about 120 lbs of live rock left, lots of corals, the big clam, lots of sand, 4 or 5 mangroves seedlings, and all the equipment/tank.

OP
OP
S

Steveh23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Rock, Sand and Coral Sale!:D
OK, my tank started leaking from the bottom edge this afternoon, so I am breaking everything down to sell all live stock this weekend.
I am dropping my prices to move stuff faster. Fish are already spoken for, but still have lots of corals, a big clam, live rock (and dry rock) and sand. You can come over any time this weekend with an hours notice. I am 10 minutes north of Huntsville on Pulaski Pike.

Corals-All offers considered. ( I still have nice purple monti cap, 12+ head duncan, pink frogspawn, lots of monti digitata, tons of xenia and heteroxenia, blue and green polyps, blue snowflake polyps, big green pocillopora colony, yellow fiji leather, toadstool leather, green tree leather, ricordea - blue, orange and green, green star polyps, and more)
Clam - $49 OBO (5-6" long)
Rock - $1.50/lb
Sand - $0.25/lb

Thanks,
Steve

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back