180 mixed reef with dual sump

Brent Harpe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Messages
246
Reaction score
455
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Display is a 180 gallon. I have diy overflow pvc pipes. I got the design from the king of diy on YouTube. I have 3 165 watt viparspectra lights. The sump area is a 40 gallon fuge that then flows into a 30 gallon sump with 3 chambers. I use a jebao return pump and have 2 jebao wavemakers along with a couple 425 gallon power heads.

the tanks been up and running since October of 2019. I actually originally had a 75 setup for 11 months and moved everything over to this tank.

I had a phosphate spike from over feeding reef roids about 3 months ago and lost quite a bit of stuff. I’m finally starting to get things going again and happy again.

033BA0E9-3C33-47D6-BA1D-E6BD8E0B1FDC.jpeg 666441EA-3653-470B-A301-B97847CAD1CB.jpeg E2DF8517-3E60-4BBE-89AC-5F3714C85BD8.jpeg 256149D4-DED2-4262-B60A-62BC01D46041.jpeg 7A5C0C8C-8E73-4153-823F-4F5C0E43BE98.jpeg A17DA21E-AD41-4B7E-9FEF-6A738C0722C5.jpeg D0038DCA-74BD-4EC1-95EC-753C8177AC8B.jpeg A62170AD-309F-4820-AD81-F31011FF3039.jpeg E252D6DC-4FA0-4B39-BAA2-1BA433D2F7EA.jpeg D22A4BD4-B0D6-4276-A135-DCB3D4A2A447.jpeg 900FB6E5-4F81-4929-9273-86DFDC2100B6.jpeg B2A1AD28-F463-4B8E-A10E-23CBD07C6C2D.jpeg CEFDD4BD-C3A2-4A71-BC5B-36C947EFA32A.jpeg 3D0FB8CE-66B5-4330-B709-E6EA93810140.jpeg 0CE9105C-BEA4-455F-807A-4537385769B2.jpeg 26852DCD-C5DF-4A56-BD45-8EB3E25FEEF5.jpeg 76132406-E6B1-4961-86F2-3DE69F3BCF9E.jpeg B4737475-363B-495A-B08C-F00711ED953E.jpeg 8BCB6DE5-9459-4B94-8335-DD952D92250D.jpeg 0744ECDA-B7DC-40C4-9311-78E2E3E58ECD.jpeg 71E5930F-8CF2-409E-981B-7DE8887D348A.jpeg A38CB20F-E5CD-4E97-906D-4D8C98AC0406.jpeg 733E3EBB-2E42-4F49-B748-F233C717C8C5.jpeg AF55BC23-C413-4CB4-B9D5-794D16602FD3.jpeg 937A62C8-D691-4A6E-A5F6-4283BA14B8B5.jpeg D21204FD-8341-4ABD-9A47-69497426E1D5.jpeg B3807A6D-3979-4174-94E2-3DB1E64CCA95.jpeg 7D11DF88-3645-4357-B019-E7108854373A.jpeg F0C82ACB-1C26-45E0-BB84-97B63C067762.jpeg B1885853-FBB6-46FC-B0CB-B2A29792A021.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9408.MOV
    99.7 MB

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new