180 stand frame

Bugsy_Barboza

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
165
Location
37207
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5281.JPG
IMG_5282.JPG
IMG_5283.JPG
So I built the frame for a 180. I am planning putting 2 more supports in the front. Do you guys think this is fine? Ive only built a stand for a 75gal which was built the same way just with no middle supports. Plan on cover both top and bottom with play wood and putting foam in between tank and wood and sump and plywood. Does all this sound good or anyone see any issues?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new