Ocho Cinco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm considering the Photon 48 V2 for my 90 gallon build and have a few questions for you. What are your thoughts on them? How did you get the T5s to attach to the LED like that and what retro kit are you using? What are you using to hang the light? Very nice reefs you have/had!

OP
OP
915MANG

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I'm considering the Photon 48 V2 for my 90 gallon build and have a few questions for you. What are your thoughts on them? How did you get the T5s to attach to the LED like that and what retro kit are you using? What are you using to hang the light? Very nice reefs you have/had!

Id be interested in what you decide to go with. Nice lights for sure, just wait till the holidays because Reef Breeders usually does sales :)

Matthias7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up having to restart it. Got rid of the sand and changed from 2 part to a calcium reactor. Changed to all LEDs. All fish did well and the surviving lps is doing well

OP
OP
915MANG

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ended up having to restart it. Got rid of the sand and changed from 2 part to a calcium reactor. Changed to all LEDs. All fish did well and the surviving lps is doing well

Thats awesome man. Hey I was talking to someone about BenJabba. They say thats your BRO? I used to get zoas from him, he had a cool Garage Set Up!

Matthias7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha yep that's my brother. I'm trying to get him back in the hobby. Someone gave him a pico tank for christmas

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some coral in, glad they came in on those discs VS plugs since I don't have any sand.

OP
OP
915MANG

915MANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some coral in, glad they came in on those discs VS plugs since I don't have any sand.

I like these disk, I never added the sand. But I may do a Deep Sand Bed in the sump or something. Plus I like the Disk because my frags dont flip over and get lost lol. Youre talking about the CoralLust right?

Back