1st livestock added to my 420!!!!

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It finally happened!! I've added the first live animal to my 420!!!! No I'm not going to just tell you what it is. We'll make it a fun little game!!!! 1st person to guess correctly can have 5 free frags from my tank. Yep 5 free frags of your choice and all you have to do is guess what the first animal is that I added to my 420.

Only one guess per person and the response must be posted on the RC thread.

Jeremy's 420 gal DT build - Page 10 - Reef Central Online Community

Let the game begin!!!

Jeremy

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Jeremy why not let people post in here to win instead of drive them away from R2R? :)

OP
OP
J

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jeremy why not let people post in here to win instead of drive them away from R2R? :)

Drive them away from R2R?? Please. If asking people if they want to participate in a little game on my build thread on another forum "drives them away from R2R" then there wasn't enough to keep them here in the first place.

I merely asked people to post on my build thread so it's easiest for everyone to keep track of. I posted this same thread on three different forums. To be fair and for ease of keeping track of the guesses it made sense to me to ask everyone to post their answers in one forum. My build thread is on RC so I asked for the answers to be posted on RC. I'm not up for arguing forum politics with you rev - I thought you and I were past that but apparently you've still got intent of poking at me trying to induce me into arguing a forum vs forum battle. I've got better things to do rev. I'd rather give some frags away and enjoy playing a fun game with my friends.

Jeremy

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jeremy by saying drive them away I didnt mean like you were purposely trying to drive them away. I don't have a problem with the link just wish you could do it here to and share your build here. :D I don't have a problem with you either my friend! I honestly forgot we ever had issues. LOL! I deal with so many things here and I apologize for offending.

OP
OP
J

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeremy by saying drive them away I didnt mean like you were purposely trying to drive them away. I don't have a problem with the link just wish you could do it here to and share your build here. :D I don't have a problem with you either my friend! I honestly forgot we ever had issues. LOL! I deal with so many things here and I apologize for offending.

Glad we're cool. Thought you were taking a shot at me. My apologies. I would have a build thread here but I'm so busy getting this tank up and running I can hardly keep my build thread on RC updated. The other project I've been so involved in is culturing berghia and there are so many people here wanting to buy some I can't keep enough aptasia to culture them any faster. I'm going to have to pay for premium membership here just to have enough room for PM's about the berghia. At the prices I'm selling them, once word gets around I'll be bringing people to R2R just to get in on the deal. Some of the other forums thought I was too business-like and didn't understand I'm not making a profit and only offering a fantastic means of aptasia control to other reefers at little to no cost merely as a kind gesture - not a bit of profit.

Jeremy

sprinklerdudes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not do a give away on R2R, after the one on RC is over, I think more it will generate a more loyal response, and be a little more well recieved, just my 2 cents,

OP
OP
J

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not do a give away on R2R, after the one on RC is over, I think more it will generate a more loyal response, and be a little more well recieved, just my 2 cents,

LOL!! How much do you think I have to give away.

This has been over for weeks. I just responded to Brad (condiman) because he's my friend I was going to mess with him a little. If anyone followed the directions I posted here they'd know that the correct answer had been guessed several weeks ago and the game is over. I was going to mess with Brad becuase I was pretty sure he didn't know that.

I think more it will generate a more loyal response, and be a little more well recieved

I've got bigger things to work on than trying to make everyone happy with the the types of little games I post and frags I give away. If you like the game then play by the rules I set up. You don't like the game fine, don't play. It doesn't hurt my feelings if you don't play.

This was a thread started in the R2R FVRC forum (the local club I'm involved with) for people I know personally, so their interest is really all I care about and they participated just as I asked.

Jeremy

Last edited:
Back