1st meeting!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
71
Location
Eugene OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have an idea for our first meeting. It will be very informal, and obviously short notice.

I am building my 30x30x24 cube from scratch, and will be doing so on Sunday Aug 12 probably a bit before noon. I'd love to have anyone who wants to help or just watch come over and join. Feel free to bring stuff to trade with others, I will have some snacks and drinks available. I live in Eugene if you are wondering :lol:

Post here to let me know if you plan to come :D



Miles
 
Hope you guys have a great one!
 
I'm in a wedding on Saturday, so no promises. Now that I'm in my 40's, I dont recover like I used to.
 
Here's where I am at with the build.

Bottom is 3/4" with a 1/4" eurobrace

1858fcc1.jpg


3 1/2" starphire panes, 1 1/2" normal pane which is 2 in lower. Tank will have a coast to coast external overflow

43657044.jpg


See the difference?

bacd69ca.jpg


021977aa.jpg


ec4a1c43.jpg
 
I'm in a wedding on Saturday, so no promises. Now that I'm in my 40's, I dont recover like I used to.

Well have fun! I've got 2 kegs of homebrew going so you can pick up where you left off :lol:
 
Thanks for having us over. Very cool stuff you got. Went a lot better than i thought it might.
 
Thanks for the help!! Just having some people there to brainstorm with was a huge help, but having so many extra hands made putting this tank together a breeze. We had a great time for sure

IMAG0185.jpg


Applying silicon

IMAG0189.jpg


Its alive!! Well sorta :lol:

FB_IMG_13448258960931285.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new