• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2× Maxspect Jump MJ-DC10K return pumps

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Yazannreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
3,002
Reaction score
2,010
Location
Discovery bay
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Hello reeferes,

Up for grabs is 2 Maxspect Jump DC 10K Controllable Return Pump (2642 GPH).

They are used in excelent condition with everything that comes when brand new.

I have had them on my main old display tank but my new display came with return pumps already so I dont need these ones anymore.

These are very powerful even on low settings!!


$150 each.

Happy reefing
20260424_180824.jpg
 
Hello reeferes,

Up for grabs is 2 Maxspect Jump DC 10K Controllable Return Pump (2642 GPH).

They are used in excelent condition with everything that comes when brand new.

I have had them on my main old display tank but my new display came with return pumps already so I dont need these ones anymore.

These are very powerful even on low settings!!


$150 each.

Happy reefing
20260424_180824.jpg
Im interested in buying both of them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new