2/20/16 ASD Super Update and SALE!!! LIQUID SALE, Stuffs Gotta GO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SALE STARTS HERE - https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...le-stuffs-gotta-go.235868/page-2#post-2753860

Next ASD Update and Sale is Saturday 2/20/16, starting 4pm PST (7pm EST)!!

We will list all corals in this thread. To order, simply email the item number, description and price to: [email protected]. You can email it one at a time, or compile your order and email it all at once. Once you have finished ordering, let us know, we will then send you a breakdown with payment instructions and shipping information.

Sale is First to Email First to hold. You will receive a reply to every request, so you know what you got. If payment is not received within 24 hours after breakdown is sent, we will offer the piece to the next person in line. Majority of our frags, we have duplicates of, so there can be multiple winners to the piece (frags are the same size, same color, from same mother colony).

There's NO TIME LIMIT! Items will only be unavailable if we are sold out.

We will start listing the items very quickly, starting at 4:00pm PST (7:00pm EST) on Saturday 2/20/16

We ship Tues, Weds, Thurs and Friday via UPS priority. We are closed Mondays. Shipping is a flat fee of $40, doesn't matter how many pieces you order. For orders picked up and shipped to in CA, there will be a 8% CA Tax to your order

For local pick ups, please swing by after 6pm on Tues, Weds or Thurs. On Fri and Sat, you can swing by anytime during business hours (11a - 7pm). There are no pick ups on Sunday or Monday.

Our Guarantee Policy is taped in each box, but you can find it here as well - http://livestock.aquasd.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=5

Some teasers below, good luck, have fun, and score hot corals at good deals!

Last edited:

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any squamosa clams in this sale Will or staff? I sent a pm also. Thanks guys

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any squamosa clams in this sale Will or staff? I sent a pm also. Thanks guys

Going to list some tank raised squamosa maxima hybrids this round. No squamosas though.

Thanks!

Goat33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Will, is that an interstellar or something new up above?
How awesome would it be if you came up with the very first Gold bounce ; )

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Will, is that an interstellar or something new up above?
How awesome would it be if you came up with the very first Gold bounce ; )

Thanks for the post! it's a new type that we got in, much yellower than our "Interstellars", but not quite as blinding throughout like our "Radiant Stars".

We are calling this new one "Hyperions". The bubbles are coming out nicely! Will have a couple during the update this Saturday.

Thanks!

Goat33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the post! it's a new type that we got in, much yellower than our "Interstellars", but not quite as blinding throughout like our "Radiant Stars".

We are calling this new one "Hyperions". The bubbles are coming out nicely! Will have a couple during the update this Saturday.

Thanks!

Oh man, I hope I get it. As it is I am looking forward to my shipment tomorrow with the goodies I scored from your last sale. Yes it's me Will, I haunt you wherever you go...lol....anyway, if I get it, can I change the name to "Will's pot of gold bounce?"

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man, I hope I get it. As it is I am looking forward to my shipment tomorrow with the goodies I scored from your last sale. Yes it's me Will, I haunt you wherever you go...lol....anyway, if I get it, can I change the name to "Will's pot of gold bounce?"

LOL! You can change it to GOATs Gold Bounce if you want, it'll be yours :D

Goat33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! You can change it to GOATs Gold Bounce if you want, it'll be yours :D

I like your thinking on this..LOL...ok, you heard it here first folks, I have a new bounce shroom in the making. Now just have to figure a way to get it. LM@O

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update and Sale is TOMORROW!!!

Another set of teasers for you guys

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Third Set of Teasers below! Tons of pieces for tomorrows update, lots of items slashed down in price to move!

dbp99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Will,

Got my third shipment in last two months!! PLEASE stop this!!! There are too many nice corals and you are forcing me to think about getting rid of my 150 Deep for a 5,000 gallon tank!!! VERY happy with all that I have bought!!!! Thanks again!!

Dave
STL

Southpawblues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well, so much for saving any of my tax return. Seriously, AquaSD has come through for me three times now this year. I could very well fill my entire tank with coral from this one seller.

mannyhernz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Will
Are you going to post some of those magnificent millis i seen?? I need more!

big reef daddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howbdo I get to the sale? Every link I hit sends me back to this post. Didn't it start 26 min ago?

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back